We are always interested in meeting new talented people who are passionate about entertainment advertising, creating key art, posters, and love design as much as we do. If you are an art director, graphic designer, copywriter, illustrator, web designer, flash animator and/or programmer - or even a recent art school graduate - chances are we may be looking for someone like you.
We invite you to submit your resume and cover letter along with samples of your work to email@example.com.
Sr. and Jr. Art Directors
Candidates must be fluent in Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator; illustration skills are a plus. Ideal candidate should be a conceptual thinker, detail-oriented and have strong typesetting skills. Juggling multiple projects at once under tight deadlines are the norm for this self-starter and team player. Entertainment experience is a must.
Sr. and Jr. Production Designers
Iconisus is looking to hire full-time, junior and mid-level/senior Print Production Designers. The appropriate candidate(s) must have at least 3-5 years experience creating mechanicals for one-sheet, packaging, ads and outdoor. Must be extremely fluent in PhotoShop (CS 6 or higher), InDesign, Illustrator and Acrobat Pro. Must be proactive and a self-starter. The ability to multi-task and work effectively while being able to efficiently manage time and multiple projects is key. Candidate must be extremely detail-oriented and a strong communicator who responds well in a fast-paced environment as needed.
· Manage and organize assets, downloading, uploading from both external and internal sourcing.
· Must be able to take finished artwork and adapt to multiple formats, with the approved layout made into a final layered mechanical.
· Photo manipulation, digital retouching, color correction, masking and compositing (includes .tif, .jpg, .psd, .ai and .eps files).
· Proactively and efficiently tackle multiple short and long-term projects with varying degrees of priority.
· Communicate clearly and concisely with the rest of the team on requests and revisions for design.
· Efficiently create and deliver final art and mechanicals as deadlines dictate to clients and vendors, paying close attention to detail and quality control.
· In-depth experience and knowledge to execute the responsibilities, above.
· Focus on time management in a deadline-oriented environment.
· Assess operational workflow for efficiency.
· Positive and proactive approach during all phases of projects.
· Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently or as part of a team.
· Highly organized with a “big picture” perspective while also maintaining strong attention to detail.
· The ability to multi-task and work effectively while being able to efficiently manage time and multiple projects are key.
· Candidate must be extremely detail-oriented, have strong follow-through skills.
· Candidate must be a strong communicator who responds well in a fast-paced environment as needed.
· Candidate must have at least 3-5 years of experience creating mechanicals for one-sheet, packaging, ads and outdoor.
· Must be proficient in Photoshop (CS 6 or higher), InDesign, Illustrator and Acrobat Pro.
· Must be proactive and a self-starter.
· Vector experience in Illustrator is preferable.